I'm a sucker for kittens

10:51 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So I've been talking online to another person. I initially emailed her about kittens at the same time I emailed the PAWS shelter. Turns out we are neighbors, and she is the mother of one of Zach's classmates.

To make a long story short, she had a couple of kittens that she was fostering temporarily, but who needed another space so that she could take in other sick kitties. She's a second line foster home, taking in cats that were struggling in other situations. They are both siamese colored, which is a particular soft spot of mine. So I caved, and brought home Princess Boo Boo and Coconut.

Coconut is a flame point kitty. His points will end up a nice reddish color as he ages. He's about 11 weeks old. Princess Boo Boo is 6 weeks old, and a lynx point, which means her siamese points are tabby cat colored- grey and stripey. She is also probably a long haired cat, not a short hair.

Charlie and I have agreed to a moratorium on kittens now, though. At this point, we're zero-sum. Someone has to go before anyone new comes in. I also think we'll need to re-claim the bathroom when Z comes home, so we'll go back to just having the one bedroom for fostering.

0 comments: