Princess Sniffles

9:06 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Poor little Princess Boo Boo has the sniffles. :-( She and Coconut are on Clavamox, so if there's anything bacterial that should clear it soon. If it's viral the poor thing will just have to suffer through it like all of us do when we have colds. She's very cuddly; she liked sitting on my shoulder and playing with my hair. She's not feeling up to being very playful, though.

Coconut, on the other hand, was feeling his oats. He was incredibly active, jumping around the room chasing a fly and chasing the laser pointer and his own tail. He was a bit bitey, so I forced my hand in his mouth until he protested every time he tried to bite it, and then redirected him to a toy. The best one for him so far seems to be a little knitted mouse with a bell on its tail.

Princess and Coconut both have lots of fleas. I'll get stuff to treat them at the shelter tomorrow. I'll take the whole clan in to get medicated and check-ups, and to sort out any paperwork issues with the five of them.

0 comments: